Last updated on 10 June 2022
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded on your PC, tablet or mobile phone (collectively “devices” and individually “a device”) when you visit a website.
Cookies can be either permanent (persistent cookies) and remain on your device until you delete or clear them, or temporary (session cookies) where they stay until you close your browser.
Cookies can also be either first party cookies which are set by the website you are visiting, or third-party cookies which are set by a website other than the one you are visiting.
Cookies help us to do things such as:
- Identify your device when you access our website;
- Identify which browser you use;
- Identify which specific pages you view and the time and date you visited our website;
- Remember you when you return;
- Provide you with a faster, better, and safer browsing experience;
- Keep track of your preferences;
- Provide you with a more personalised experience, in some instances sending you emails with relevant information where consent has been given to do so; and
- Measure and analyse traffic patterns and user behaviour on our website.